Unfortunately, there is not much information regarding the architect and the first owners of the building on the plot of Traku 11. However, it is known that it was built in 1932. The main entrance of the building is at its left axis, which creates a composition with the one-and-a-half-storey high windows on top of the door. These windows provide natural light to the staircase of the building. The structure consists of a semi-basement/ground floor, two regular floors and a small attic. At the corner of the building, there are corner windows, which give a modernist look to this small apartment block. There is a small entrance with stairs at the side facade of the building and a small storage space in its courtyard.
Today, the building is still used for residential purposes.