The initial plan for the building on Parados 7 was prepared by engineer and architect Edmund Frykas. However, a simpler and more moderate project was applied in 1930, which was designed by Roman Steikunas. The owner of the house was Kazimieros Ambraziunas, and artist Valdemaras Manomaitis lived in this building between 1962-2000.
The three-storey building is located on a hill; therefore, while the ground floor is open on one side, most of it is underground on the other. It has a symmetrical front facade, which is embodied around the central axis. Various elements of historicist architecture are used on this main facade. At the front and side facades of the building, the central axis is a floor higher, which gives it an emphasis. Furthermore, at the side facades, the central axis has a circular form on the first and the second floors, which is finalised with a balcony in front of the top floor. The entrance of the building is from the central axis, which establishes a composition with the rest of the axis rather than being a single door. Next to the door, there are columns with a pediment on top, which establishes a porticio. The composition was finalised with two windows. While the one on top of the pediment is one and a half floors high, the other is a regular window. However, its top part has a triangle shape which follows the roof gable. At this gable, there is a coat of arms made of plaster. Furthermore, there is an egg-shaped frieze on the cornice at the eave. The side axis does not have a gable but a parapet with three different levels. At the back of the building, instead of three, there are five axes.