The building, which is at the corner of A. Mickevicius and Kestucio Street were constructed in 1938. Unfortunately, there is not much information about this structure regarding its architects and owner. The building has a semi-basement, a ground floor, and three regular floors. On the first and second floors, there are continuous balconies, which are on the Kestucio facade of the building, and finish with a rounded corner. The windowsills of the ground floor are also continuous, which establishes the impression of a plinth for the upper floors of the structure. The architect attempted to accentuate the corner of the building by adding column-like elements next to the openings. There is also continuous moulding between the second and third floors. The entrance of the building is from the Kestucio facade. It is a relatively small door with a garage door next to it. Next to the doors, there are horizontal bandings made of plaster.
A. Mickevičiaus G. 22
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.