The building was designed by civil engineer Feliksas Bielinskis and built in 1940. It was used by the Society of Lithuanian Catholic Women - its board was located here. It was a cultural and social organization of Catholic women that operated in Lithuania from 1908 to 1940 and had its headquarters in Kaunas. The society defended women's rights and took care of their economic and social well-being.
It is a two-story building with plastic shapes, which at that time was used for administrative and residential purposes - it contained administrative rooms and several apartments. The architecture of the building is modern, but also has elements of classical architecture. This is a characteristic feature of the work of civil engineer Feliksas Bielinskis. The exterior of the building has many elements characteristic of modern Kaunas architecture, such as walls plastered in light color, wide windows, vertical stair window openings, curved and rectangular volumes, a plinth divided by horizontal lines and plastered in dark color, and a pitched roof. Such elements creating a modern aesthetic are complemented by an arched gallery characteristic of classical architecture, which emphasizes the main entrance. After the Second World War, the building was adapted for residential purposes only - the number of apartments were increased and the layout of the premises was partially changed.