This three-story masonry apartment building at the corner of Aukštaičių and Aušros streets was built in 1939. It was designed by civil engineer Noachas Beras Joffe, who obtained his engineering specialty in 1919 at the Zurich Polytechnic School. The original owner of the building was Vosylius Kuzminas.
The plan of the building is irregular and asymmetric, its long part is on Aukštaičių Street. The architecture is modern and simple. From the outside, the characteristic features of Kaunas modernist architecture can be seen - the minimalist division of facade with rectangle windows and smooth wall planes. The simple looking facade is diversified by the streamlined corner part and massive balconies with curved corners. A high plinth, which is divided by relief lines, also stands out from the general appearance of the building. Due to its modern appearance and monumental volume, it is undoubtedly one of the most impressive interwar apartment buildings in this part of the city.
The appearance and purpose of the building has not changed to this day.