The building, which is located on Parodos hill, is a relatively small residential building that was built in 1937. The owner of the building is A. Navickis, and the architect is T.Reingardas. It has a basement, a ground floor, one regular floor and an attic. The building material used in the construction is brick with plaster on top of it. On the ground floor, horizontal bandings were made of plaster. While the windowsills are continuous on the ground floor, the windows have their own windowsills on the first floor. The main entrance of the building is at the left-hand side of the front facade, which is gradually behind the surface. Next to the door, there is an imitated stone door frame which gives a dominant emphasis to the entrance. In addition, there is a two-storey high window on top of the door, which also adds emphasis. The facade at the east side of the building contains a balcony.
House of A. Navickis
Kaunas, Lithuania
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.