It is one of the oldest villas in Panemune, built in 1906. It stands out for its original wood decor elements and details. It is a one-story building with a basement. The facade of the courtyard has lost its original structure (an attic floor has been added). The main facade facing the street is asymmetrical. On the left side of the building, there is a three-walled "rizalit" with windows, expanding the representative room of the villa, on the right - a small porch with a double front door, supported by columns and decorative wooden fence. Oval windows are cut out into the front door surface. The walls are covered with horizontally placed planks, painted in a light pink colour. All authentic details of the villa have been preserved.