The Shukhov Rotunda was a round exhibition pavilion built for 1986 All-Russia Exhibition (Panrussian Exposition) and is located in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. It was built in 1896 with a diagrid hanging cover (tensile gridshell - diagrid roof, Russian Empire patent No. 1894, dated March 12, 1899) and was the world's first Hyperboloid structure (in the center of the Rotunda). It is named after Vladimir Shukhov, who designed it in 1895.
The Rotunda is 16 metres (52 ft) high with a diameter of 68 metres (223 ft). The diameter of the steel membrane is 25 metres (82 ft).