The monument located above the town of Srb in Lika, the work of sculptor Vanja Radaus. It was officially opened in 1951. It was destroyed in 1995 and renewed in 2011. It is 15.5 meters high.
The main part of the monument is a stone pillar with several bronze sculptures. At the top there is a sculpture of a fighter who holds a vigorous flag in a powerful gap. Below him are two fighters on the projections. On one side there is assaulting soldier with a rifle in his left hand, and on the opposite there is a farmer. At the base of the monument there is a sculpture of the protecting mother. The entire base of the monument is decorated with bronze relief with scenes from the National Liberation Battles.