The Kosovo National Art Gallery (KNAG, Kosovar: Galeria Kombetare e Arteve e Kosoves), is an art gallery situated at The University of Prishtina Campus, right behind the National Library of Kosovo in Prishtina. It was named after one of the most prominent Kosovo artists of all time, Muslim Mulliqi. It was built approximately in 1935 as a military barrack of the Yugoslavian Army. It is a building that is made of specific facade made from stone from the area of Peje, that made it stand out. The building where the gallery is currently situated was once the seat of the museum of the 1941-1945 war.
Today is the highest institution of visual arts in the country of Kosovo. It is the space of various exhibitions of local and international artists.