Willy Kreuer was a Modernist German architect. Kreuer was active in Koln from 1928 to 1937. Later he began working in Berlin. From 1949-1952 he was an assistant at the Chair of Urban Design of the Technical University of Berlin. A significant Berlin competition in which he took part, was the competition to the main building (headquarters) of Berliner Bank (1951. With Fritz Bornemann he collaborated in the America Memorial Library.
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.