Klaus Kirsten was born in 1929. He studied at the Technische Universitat Berlin and thereafter for half a year with Gio Ponti in Milan. He formed an office partnership with Heinz Nather in 1957 which lasted until 1999. The architects had met during their studies and worked together for over forty years, designing buildings mostly in West Berlin, but also in West Germany, Italy, and in Ireland.
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.