1 of 1
Edward Chlomauskas was a Lithuanian architect and artist. From 1947 to 1953 he studied at Kaunas University. Since 1953 he worked at the Institute for Urban Design, from 1960 - 1992 on projects as senior architect. In the 1960s he lectured at Vilnius Polytechnic Institute Vilnius Branch. Since 1992 was a Chief of JSC "Pastatas". In his spare time he has painted a number of his colleagues' friendly charms and drawings that have appeared in the Grotesque exhibition.
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.