Ernesto Nathan Rogers realized a service station in Trieste for the Eagle refinery in 1953. After a long period of neglect, the fuel dispenser called Rogers Station, has been transformed into a space for cultural events in 2008. Rogers station is today a new multi-purpose center for culture dissemination with different interior spaces and large outdoor area. It has an exhibition space, internet cafe, a bookshop and an information tourist point. It function as well as a contact point for institutions and public and private associations that collaborate in different cultural initiatives. It is the center of a network of activities and focus of the innovative projects of the city. The building is owned by the Municipality of Trieste and was restored with the financial contribution of the Chamber of Commerce of Trieste.
1 of 23
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.