The George Sturges House is a single-family house, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright and built for George D. Sturges in the Brentwood Heights neighborhood of Brentwood, Los Angeles, California. Designed and built in 1939, the one-story residence is fairly small, 1,200 square feet (110 m2), but features a 21-foot panoramic deck. The home is made out of concrete, steel, brick and redwood. Wright hired Taliesin fellow John Lautner to oversee its construction.
The Sturges House is the only structure in Southern California built in the modern style Wright called Usonian design. Other Wright homes in the area were built in the 1920s with interlocking, pre-cast concrete blocks, which he named "textile block" style, and seen in such homes as the Ennis House. The home remains a privately owned residence (owned by Jack Larson), but can be viewed easily from the street (449 N. Skyewiay Rd.). It was designated as L.A. Historic Cultural Monument #577 on May 25, 1993.