Leonardo Mosso studied architecture at the Politecnico di Torino. From 1951–1955 he worked in the architecture office of his father Nicola Mosso. From 1955–1958 he worked in the studio of Alvar Aalto in Helsinki. Since 1963 collaboration with Laura Castagno. From 1961–1986 was a professor at the Politecnico di Torino. In 1970 he founded together with Laura Castagno Centro Studi di Cibernetica Ambientale e Architettura Programmata and the Centro Studi Aaltiani di Torino, later Istituto Alvar Aalto.
All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.